Come relax in our cottages
Both the Cottages are finished in the traditional look with stone and wood-work. The rooms are painted in light colors. The cottages are clean, tidy and comfortable to stay at. Quality and cleanliness is of utmost importance to us. The cottages have an old world charm but with modern facilities. The construction and furnishing have been done using concepts of Vedic origin as well as recommendations from modern medicine.
Check out our photo-gallery : Photo Gallery
Facilities in each cottage:
Large room with a connected dining room and a kitchenette. The large windows from the room overlook the majestic Himalayas. On a clear day, the distant snow-covered peaks are seen. The layout of this north facing room is as per Vedic principles but with a modern touch. There is a fireplace in the living room. A collection of books on various genres are kept, for enjoying the lazy evenings. There are some board games also available. Living room is furnished with comfortable teak wood sofas, some chairs and center table.
2 Bedrooms (+1 Extra Bedroom)
The cottage has one large master bedroom on the ground floor and a cosy bedroom on the first floor. Apart from the two main bedrooms, we also have a third bedroom on the first floor. All the three bedrooms are furnished with comfortable double-beds. These are nice comfortable beds with fluffy quilts for you to tuck yourself in. Though there are three bedrooms in total, each cottage is more suited for small families of up to 4 to 5 people.
There is one bathroom on each floor. These are located very close to the rooms. The bathrooms are clean and have hot and cold water supply, round the clock. They are done with modern amenities. The doors do not open directly into bedrooms so as to maintain positive energy in the bedrooms.
It is built around the dining area and is equipped with portable water purifiers, microwave, fridge, induction cooker, basic cooking utensils, glassware, crockery and cutlery. The kitchenette is well suited for whipping up those quick snacks on a relaxed holiday and doubles up as an optional dining room.
On a regular basis, high quality and delicious food is cooked and provided from a kitchen located outside the cottages. This additional kitchenette inside the cottage has been provided just for your added comfort.
Sitting Area / Deck
The cottages have an open sitting area that can also be accessed from the living room. It provides a wonderful view of the valley and the mountains beyond. On a sunny day, this can be a good place to soak up the sunlight.
Amenities in the cottage also include
- Luxury linen of the very best quality
- Mattresses of high standards to ensure comfortable sleep
- Environment friendly toiletries of international quality
- Work desk with a view of the valley and distant mountains
- Complementary tea and coffee
- Complementary packed snacks
- Complementary fresh fruits (during the fruits season)
Other facilities in the property:
- Kitchen service where the food is prepared fresh and as per the order, using organic products, home grown herbs and vegetables and high quality ingredients. The cook is a full time employee and excels in preparing various delicacies, while maintaining high standards of hygiene and quality.
- Secure parking place within the property.
- Housekeeping service from 11:00 AM to 5 PM everyday.
- Fence surrounds the whole property, ensuring the safety and privacy.
- Surrounded by fruit orchards. Pick and eat fresh fruits.
- Open play area for children.
- Garden which spans every nook and corner of the property.
- Special area and assistance for barbecue.
- Medical help and doctor available on call, any time of the day.
- Bicycles on rent for exploring the region
(Some of the facilities and amenities e.g- wood for bonfire and fireplace, coal for barbecue, bicycles etc. are charged extra. Please confirm with us when in doubt)
There are hundreds of cottages available on rent in the region but we take pride in providing our own actual homes for people to stay. These are not constructed for business but for our own use. This basic reason itself ensures that the cottages are maintained with cleanliness. The living conditions are comfortable.
Based on Vedic principles, the cottages are done up so as to provide high levels of positive energy and mental peace to the residents. There are minute details that have been taken care of to ensure an atmosphere of purity, peace and serenity.
These cottages are very safe to stay at. No fear from intruders, wild animals or forces of nature. We do not like people intruding into our personal space and so we have ensured the same for our guests. Each cottage is given out to a single family/group.
There is a team of dedicated workers. They ensure that you have an enjoyable and relaxed vacation.
We are green! Our cottages are completely environment friendly. The power supply is from sun. All the water and waste gets recycled. We also take various other initiatives to help the environment. For details, see this – Environment
There is a garden and fruit orchard next to the cottages. You can rest there, play, read a book under a tree, pluck fresh fruits or just roam around.