Come relax in our cottages
(The photos above are from other similar cottages. New photos of the renovated cottages will be uploaded soon)
Both the Cottages are finished in the traditional look with stone and wood-work. The rooms are painted in light colors. The cottages are clean, tidy and comfortable to stay at. Quality and cleanliness is of utmost importance to us.
Amenities in each cottage:
Large room with a connected dining room and a kitchenette. The large windows from the room overlook the majestic Himalayas and on a clear day, the distant snow-covered peaks are seen. There is a fireplace in the living room. A collection of books on various genres are kept, for enjoying the lazy evenings. Living room is furnished with comfortable teak wood sofas, some chairs and center table. The dinning area is suitable for six people.
The cottage has one large master bedroom on the ground floor and two more bedrooms on the first floor. All the bedrooms are furnished with comfortable double beds. In winters, each bedroom is also provided with electrical radiators/heaters. There are nice cozy beds with fluffy quilts for you to tuck yourself in.
There is one bathroom on each floor. The bathrooms are clean and have hot and cold water supply, round the clock.
It is built around the dining area and is equipped with water purifier, microwave, fridge, induction cooker, kettle, cooking utensils, glassware, crockery and cutlery. The kitchenette is well suited for whipping up those quick snacks on a relaxed holiday.
Food is cooked and provided from a kitchen located outside the cottages but this additional kitchenette has been provided for added comfort.
The cottages have an open sitting area that can also be accessed from the living room. It provides a wonderful view of the valley and the mountains beyond. On a sunny day, this can be a good place to soak up the sunlight.
Facilities in the cottage also include
- Luxury linen of the very best quality
- Mattresses of high standards to ensure comfortable sleep
- Environment friendly toiletries of international quality
- Work desk with a view of the valley and distant mountains
- Complementary tea and coffee
- Complementary fresh fruits (during the fruits season)
- A pair of bicycles for exploring the neighborhood
Other Amenities in the property:
- Secure parking place within the property.
- Housekeeping service from 11:00 AM to 5 PM everyday.
- Fence surrounds the whole property, ensuring the safety and privacy.
- Kitchen service where the food is prepared fresh and as per the order.
- Surrounded by fruit orchards. Pick and eat fresh fruits.
- Open play area for children.
- Garden which spans every nook and corner of the property.
- Special area and assistance for barbecue.
There are hundreds of cottages available on rent in the region but we take pride in providing our own actual homes for people to stay. These are not constructed for business but for our own use. This basic reason ensures that the cottages are maintained with cleanliness. The living conditions are comfortable.
Since we have stayed in various other cottages too while these were getting renovated, we understand the problems faced by guests there and have taken measures to mitigate them in our cottages. Security was our foremost concern. These cottages are very safe to stay at. No fear from intruders, wild animals or forces of nature. Next was the privacy. We do not like people intruding into our personal space and so we have ensured the same for our guests. Each cottage is given out to a single family/group.
We are green! Our cottages are completely environment friendly. The power supply is from sun. All the water and waste gets recycled. We also take various other initiatives to help the environment. For details, see this – Environment